(6) Between 1971 and 1974 there are no registers for the Basildon Constituency. Copies are held at Basildon Library, The Basildon Centre, St. Martin’s Square, Basildon, Essex SS14 1EE. The area contains the parishes of Basildon, North Benfleet, Great and Little Burstead, Downham, Dunton, West Horndon, Ramsden Bellhouse and Crays and Little Warley.
(7) Between 1971 and 1974 there are no registers for the Thurrock Constituency. Copies are held at Grays Library, Orsett Road, Grays, Essex RM17 5DX. The area contains the parishes of Aveley, Billericay, Bowers Gifford, Bulphan, Chadwell St. Mary, Corringham, Fobbing, Horndon-on-the-Hill, Laindon, Langdon Hills, Lee Chapel, Mucking, Nevendon, North and South Ockendon, Orsett, Pitsea, Stanford-le-Hope, Grays, Little and West Thurrock, East and West Tilbury, Vange and Wickford.
(8) Detailed electoral registers for the West Ham area after 1888 and the East Ham area after 1918 can be seen at Newham Local Studies Library, Stratford Library, 3 The Grove, London E15 1EL. Some electors continue to appear in Essex registers for parts of the West Ham area up to 1915. Microfilm copies of these can also be seen at Newham.
(9) Leyton and Walthamstow registers after 1918 and Chingford registers after 1970 can be seen at the London Borough of Waltham Forest Archives and Local Studies Library, Vestry House Museum, Vestry Road, London E17 9NH.
(10) Barking and Dagenham registers after 1945 are at the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham Public Libraries, Valence House Museum, Becontree Avenue, Dagenham RM8 3HT or Barking Central Library.
(11) Registers for Ilford after 1918 and Wanstead and Woodford after 1945 are held at the London Borough of Redbridge Local Studies and Archives, Local History Room, Clements Road, Ilford IG1 1EA.
(12) Romford, Havering-atte-Bower registers after 1945 and Cranham, Hornchurch, Rainham, Upminster, Great Warley and Wennington registers after 1948 are held at the London Borough of Havering’s Romford Central Library, St. Edward’s Way, Romford RM1 3AR.