Skip to main content
Scope and Content:
Includes (pasted in) programme for official opening of school in May 1938, including plan of school and photograph of assembly hall; HMI report, 1952.
Loose newscutting on unveiling of memorial to Billericay Secondary School scholars who died in Second World War; copy of HMI report of 1936, attached to which are two letters to national newspapers referring to it, 1989.
Dates of Creation:
Enquiries and requests for review of closed records should be sent to the Essex Record Office, Wharf Road, Chelmsford CM2 6YT.
Existence of Copies:
Digital images are available (although not on Seax) of front of programme for opening, 1938, with plan of school and photograph of assembly hall.
Not to be produced until 2053